Friday, July 30, 2010

Hooray

My first post on this blog I've decided with the title and name for this blog
Meet- Because you meet with people while eating (nothing wrong with eating by yourself though)
Seat- You get seated obviously before taking in the calories
Eat- Chow down time baby!

yay I have a large list of places I've gone to already and getting ready to post up my thoughts and opinions along with the pictures of food I've tried and tasted. I try to eat at a location at least twice before giving it a review and all of my opinions are honest :)
Btw I'm a huge fan of websites like Groupon LivingSocial and CrowdCut so a few of the locations I will be writing about are from those sites (best value and saves me some moola).

Have fun reading, judging, leave a comment I love others opinions and thoughts on places and trying new places from suggestions.
Btw I Live in the Twin Cities of MN thats why everything is from MN!
Toodle Loo
Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment